NEFFA 2018: April 20-22
The NEFFA 2018 Crafts Room is full.
If you want to be put on our wait-list,
you can still submit an application.
- The craft room at NEFFA is meant to showcase the work of craftspeople in the traditional dance and music community.
- We are committed to showing the highest quality crafts.
- All work must be hand crafted by the participant. If you wish to sell something other than what you have made, consider contacting the Folk Bazaar.
- The hall has spaces for 31 booths.
- Approximately 80% of our craftspeople return each year.
- A conscientious effort is made to balance the crafts represented in the room. About one third of the exhibitors are instrument makers.
- Craft Room hours are 6-9:15 PM Friday; 9:15 AM–9:15 PM Saturday; and 9:15 AM–5:30 PM Sunday.
- Your space must be attended during the hours the craft room is open.
- The fee for space is $125, due upon acceptance. The fee for applications submitted after Oct. 15 will be $150.
- You can bring your own tables and chairs, or rent them from NEFFA. Tables are $15/each (4', 6', or 8'). Chairs are $3/each.
- Cancellation policy: We will refund $100 if you cancel before Feb 1st. There will be no refunds after March 1st.
- Spaces are approximately 10'x10'. You will know its exact size before the festival.
- Electricity is provided. Bring your own lights and extension cords.
- Don't pay when you apply. We will bill you once you've been accepted.
- NEW: Raelinda's "@tiac.net" email is no longer in service. You can email Raelinda, or Ann, by clicking on their name below.